goo.gl/Um2MAk - ace mobile developer, GAS station, direct source, beginner bare bones

Jacob Edward

May 24, 2022, 6:29:14 PM5/24/22
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Asking for feedback on my project, I'm this lazy rebel that initiated a doPost with an eval and have everything on the rocks with a random key generated if statement...  From there I do everything with XHR on the mobile...  I've got the source code rendered behind the page and it's a quick toggle to get there, that's what I'm calling direct source, it's just there... Open source and GitHub and whatever convention there is is sorta not the same spirit...  I feel like that should have been the standard, that with it in this local html executable ready editor so it's always actually there...  If it's a close competition on function but I've got it direct source and the other guy doesn't... It's like a philosophical endstate...

Btw I'm developing on Android 4 with kiwi browser instead of chrome mobile because they hacked the extensions feature like the desktop... Access to local file urls and the whole Google Drive doesn't support cdn hosting anymore isn't a problem... Either way the source only version does work on chrome mobile, this beginner step is sorta hard to find for the mobile unless you want the Android store thing and that's sorta the GitHub crew right?  Idk, not trying to say GitHub doesn't contain value, it's just not the proper form