TrustedScript error in google chrome

Mateusz Kawka

Nov 28, 2023, 7:21:12 AM11/28/23
to Google Apps Script Community
Hello,
as of today I started gets errors 'This document requires 'TrustedScript' assignment.', when i open sheet url in google chrome and same error on all innerHTML's inside modals, when i use firefox everyhing works good, someone know whats happend?

Cheers

XyzXyzXyz

Nov 28, 2023, 8:38:41 AM11/28/23
to Google Apps Script Community
We get the same, none of our apps script scripts work at the moment!

Stephen Hind

Nov 28, 2023, 9:44:38 AM11/28/23
to Google Apps Script Community
We get the same
Message has been deleted

Darren D'Mello

Nov 28, 2023, 9:45:29 AM11/28/23
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com

Best,
Darren

Alex

Nov 28, 2023, 11:03:31 AM11/28/23
to Google Apps Script Community
Put the next code in the head tag

<script>
  if (window.trustedTypes && window.trustedTypes.createPolicy) {
    window.trustedTypes.createPolicy('default', {
      createHTML: string => string,
      createScriptURL: string => string,
      createScript: string => string,
    });
  }
</script>

Cheers!

cwl...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2023, 8:26:44 AM12/1/23
to Google Apps Script Community
Thanks Alex, this fixed mine. I put it in the head of all my <html> files and that got my jquery buttons working again.

Alex

Dec 1, 2023, 8:31:58 AM12/1/23
to Google Apps Script Community
Glad to hear it!