Next episode of Totally Unscripted - Sell Digital Goods with PayPal - Mon, 15 April⋅14:30-15:30 UTC

Martin Hawksey

Apr 11, 2019, 12:52:22 AM4/11/19
to Google Apps Script Community
In our next episode of Totally Unscripted we are joined by Amit Agarwal from Labnol.org, who is a prolific professional blogger and creator of a number of unique and innovative projects, many of which use Google Apps Script. As part of this episode Amit will talk about how you can use Google Apps Script as "do-it-yourself solution that will help you build your own digital store in under 5 minutes using PayPal and your Google account".

To join us visit https://tu.appsscript.info/ or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY58r9f3X5M for a calendar reminder. You can also help us promote the show on social media with the following text/links:

Free online event at 14:30UTC on 15 April with Amit Agarwal (@labnol) on Selling Digital Goods with PayPal, Google Sheets and Google Apps Script

I'll update this thread with links and resources and feel free to post any questions

Martin Hawksey

Apr 15, 2019, 10:05:34 AM4/15/19
to Google Apps Script Community
a reminder that this event is going live in 25 minutes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY58r9f3X5M  :)