Custom Menu - Form App

Joshua Hobbs

May 20, 2022, 3:44:33 PM5/20/22
to Google Apps Script Community
Every resource I've found has explained that custom menus can be added to Google Sheets, Docs, and Forms.  The location of the custom menu for Docs and Sheets is obvious, just another menu item at the top.  However, I can't figure out where the custom menu will be populated when added to a Google Form.  Any idea?

Clark Lind

May 21, 2022, 3:43:00 PM5/21/22
to Google Apps Script Community
It is a form editor method, not for those inputting data into a form. It would only show up when editing a form.

Joshua Hobbs

May 23, 2022, 12:14:19 PM5/23/22
to Google Apps Script Community
I figured this was probably the case, but the menu system is very different in Google forms vs docs and sheets.  Where abouts are the new menu items to be added in the Google Forms editor, I can't seem to find the menu items I added.

Clark Lind

May 23, 2022, 8:27:44 PM5/23/22
to Google Apps Script Community
It shows up as a new Icon called Add-ons:
form-menu.jpg