Can not call local API, Even using Url.Fetch

NARONGKORN KITRUNGROT

Apr 20, 2024, 4:39:23 AMApr 20
to Google Apps Script Community
I want to make a request to my API that ran on local using --host 0.0.0.0 (Which is my own IP-address)
- I have try run with difference end-points
- This API is running just fine, I have tested running on POSTMAN
- In this options, I don't have any fixed things, No Auth No Everythings

it still didn't work out

George Ghanem

Apr 20, 2024, 1:02:32 PMApr 20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
That is nit possible. The AppsScript code runs on a server in the cloud and is not able to access your local server.

Only way for you to do that is to create some html with javascript code and run it on your browser.