Interacting with browser extension using Apps Script

iTzVirtual_

Apr 3, 2024, 5:10:44 AMApr 3
to Google Apps Script Community
I wrote an an AS script to parse some data from a sheet. I now need to send the data to a browser extension.
For now, the browser extension listens for messages, if apps script ran in the client side i would have written `window.postMessage(data)` but as far as i know it is not possible as all the execution of a .gs script is run in the cloud.
Any way to pass data to the chrome extension? I wrote the extension so I can modify it with no problem. Thanks!