I am being asked to increase project limit for GCP

Hari Shankar Das

Jul 2, 2019, 5:59:16 AM7/2/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Hello folks,

When I go to submit oauth verification for one of my new add-on, there was no link to cloud platform project under Resource-->Cloud platform project. When I go to manually create a project in Google Cloud Platform, it says "Increase Project Limit". What is this ? Is there any recent change ? I havn't published any add-on in a while. Any help is greatly appreciated.

~Regards

Dimu Designs

Jul 2, 2019, 7:22:38 AM7/2/19
to Google Apps Script Community
There is a default limit on the number of GCP projects associated with a GSuite account. If you have projects that you're no longer using you can initiate a shut down but it will take up to 30 days before you can reclaim the slot and create a new project. You can request to increase you GCP project quota but you may have to pay for them. See link below for details:

https://support.google.com/cloud/answer/6330231?hl=en

Hari Shankar Das

Jul 2, 2019, 7:25:23 AM7/2/19
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the response. I have already applied for 100 more quotas. Seems like I have to pay if I use paid Google Services.
For using free service, I won't have to pay right ?
How many days they take for approval ? Have you done this before ?

Federico Granata

Jul 2, 2019, 11:21:33 AM7/2/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Last year I applied for a bigger quota on my consumer account and I didn't pay a cent