Active users ...

Andrew Roberts

Jan 21, 2020, 11:28:02 AM1/21/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Just found this table - don't think anyone is going to touch Alan anytime soon:

Martin Hawksey

Jan 21, 2020, 12:25:55 PM1/21/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
... I'd better get replying before you overtake me Andrew :)

On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 at 16:28, Andrew Roberts <and...@roberts.net> wrote:
Just found this table - don't think anyone is going to touch Alan anytime soon:

Martin Hawksey

Latest tweet (see how):

My little downtime project this year is to use #GoogleAppsScript to send some personalised images extending the G Suite based bulk email solution I shared earlier in the year... #GSuiteDevs https://t.co/mTHKQsULxT

— Martin Hawksey #altc (@mhawksey) December 24, 2019

Faustino Rodriguez

Jan 22, 2020, 3:39:11 PM1/22/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Indeed, Alan has been very helpful
- for those asking questions and for the rest of us (me included) reading them

Alex

Jan 23, 2020, 1:02:25 AM1/23/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Plus one.

Darren D'Mello

Jan 25, 2020, 8:24:40 PM1/25/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Alan is very good and helpful. Salute to Alan.

Clark Lind

Jan 27, 2020, 10:26:06 AM1/27/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Wow. I obviously need to keep more of my opinions to myself!  :)  (Oops, just created another post...)

Andrew Apell

Jan 27, 2020, 2:01:44 PM1/27/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
I'm catching up fast!!!

EDIT: But I must add that Alan has been very helpful to me in many cases I've shared with him. His position here speaks for itself :)