500 Error when opening a project in the editor

Christopher Webster

May 24, 2024, 11:10:11 PMMay 24
to Google Apps Script Community
So this afternoon I get a 500 error whenever I try to open a GAS project in the editor.  I have tried opening projects in two different accounts from two different machines, all to no avail.  All scripts seems to be running normally. I just can't access them through the editor.

Is anyone else having this issue or might now what is causing it?

Timothy Hanson

May 25, 2024, 9:26:34 AMMay 25
to Google Apps Script Community
Yes, I am being plagued with this internally , it started about five days back

Christopher Webster

May 25, 2024, 9:32:24 AMMay 25
to Google Apps Script Community
So this morning the editor was loading projects normally for me.  It would be nice if Google would let us know what is going.