Hangouts Bot

ELZEVIR DE SOUSA SA FILHO

Jul 19, 2021, 10:45:47 AM7/19/21
to Google Apps Script Community
Is something wrong with Google Chat bots today? Friday I made a version of my Hangouts bot using Google Apps Script and it worked without any problem, however, today all the versions I make and put on Google Cloud don't work, I've even tried to create a new bot following the google template script apps, but it still doesn't work.

If anyone has been through this, could you let me know if it could have been some barrage that my corporation may have created or some limitation of the new google implemented this weekend?