GSuite - enable add-on for all sheets

Landsil

Jul 19, 2019, 5:59:34 AM7/19/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi everyone,
I'm a G Suite admin.

1. I've made simple script that adds additional formulas to google scripts.
2. I've made it into an internal domain add-on.
3. I can force install it to the whole company.

Now after that every user will have to enable it on every document manually.
I know normally it's not possible to apply add-on to all documents but I hope it's possible in G Suite.
I hope to avoid having to deal with all support issues when someone want's to use it but got lost in manual.
Plan is to just quietly give everyone more formulas.

I wasn't able to find any information about it.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Eric Koleda

Aug 12, 2019, 8:28:13 PM8/12/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Unfortunately I don't think it's possible to force-enable an add-on on all spreadsheets, but it's a good feature request!

- Eric