Simple Question - Erroneous Date result

Ian Spiridigliozzi

Nov 26, 2022, 1:56:30 PM11/26/22
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi!

     I have a drop-down list of data-validated answers-

When I select the answers that are clearly text there are no issues and the results return fine.

When I select the result "1027/8" from a dropdown list, however, it automatically reads as if it were a date and I end up getting google apps script saying - "Wed Aug 01 1027 00:00:00 GMT-0456 (Eastern Daylight Time)"  You can see on the drop-down that the 1027/8 is right aligned whereas the other selections are left aligned.

I'm including screenshots of my sheet and script.

Any help?

Thanks!

Ian

GSheet.pdf
Apps Script.pdf

Ian Spiridigliozzi

Nov 26, 2022, 2:52:44 PM11/26/22
to Google Apps Script Community
SOLVED IT!  I just added text beforehand and it's better.  I went back and figured it out.  XOXO