timeTriggers not created at script default time zone

Dan

Aug 3, 2020, 7:38:33 AM8/3/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi my script is setup to GMT+0 time, based on the documentations all programatic timebased triggers should be based on the scrip time but they are actually create in GMT+3.

Another issue is that the build in function of inTimeZone which allows you to specify the time zone of the spcific tigger does not work as well - not matter what proper timezone string value I sent, it is always created based on my local time zone and not based on the script time zone of the inTimeZone string.

Any ideas how to solve this?
Has anyone else faced this issue before?