12 Years and 1000 pages in Office,Google (Docs,Gsuite) Workplace, and other stuff

Bruce Mcpherson

Oct 25, 2021, 10:17:29 AM10/25/21
to Google Apps Script Community

Most years I do a post on ‘a year in Apps Script’, looking back over the changes in the platform over the preceding year. As many of you will probably know, I’ve been running this web site for a long time now – I can’t find the actual date as I’ve changed platform a couple of times – but it was about 12 years ago. Now that I’ve exceeded 1000 pages of content (to be fair some of it is pretty outdated nowadays – and some of it was pretty poor in the first place), I figured that instead of covering Apps Script specificaly I’d be a little self indulgent this year and do a retrospective of this site and it’s evolution.

https://ramblings.mcpher.com/workplace-1000/

Marcos Gomes

Oct 25, 2021, 10:24:40 AM10/25/21
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Bruce!
Amazing work and help for the community. Thanks