Service invoked too many times for one day: gmail (no sending mails just reading attachments)

Eumir AMC

May 18, 2020, 9:16:42 AM5/18/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi!

I've created a script that reads a certain label on my Gmail and then proceeds to get the attachments of the thread (if any) and save it to my Google Drive.

However after working fine for like 300 times, it stopped working and the execution panel says:

Service invoked too many times for one day: gmail.

What can I do to restablish my service?

Alan Wells

May 18, 2020, 10:40:47 AM5/18/20
to Google Apps Script Community
All you can do is wait until the quota resets for the next day.  I'm not sure what hour of the day that is for you.  If you have a free/consumer account, and want more quota, you can get a paid GSuite account.

Eumir AMC

May 18, 2020, 2:21:13 PM5/18/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Thank you +aj.addons