Requirement is to use a dynamic signature as soon as gmail default compose button is clicked.

Vandana Chadha

4:43 AM (3 hours ago) 4:43 AM
to Google Apps Script Community
I have tried below options, but noe work.

Option 1
Tried with below to set the signature. It does so, but then unless I reload the window, doesnt get the new signatures.
Gmail.Users.Settings.SendAs.patch(newSig, "me", Session.getActiveUser().getEmail())
Basically above sets the signature (which I can see in manage signatures), and then it just doesnt update this unless I refresh.

Option 2:
Tried using addOns.gmail.contextualTrigger and also   addOns.gmail.composeTrigger.selectActions.runFunction. But they both need a UI to open, so an extra click. But I don't want this extra click.

Si any ways, this can be done?