Add-ons can not be installed from Chrome Web Store

Alan Wells

Dec 5, 2019, 10:09:52 AM12/5/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Add-ons listed in the Chrome Web Store can not be installed anymore. There are still add-ons listed in the Chrome Web Store.  You can see your add-ons listed in the Chrome Web Store by going through the new Developer Dashboard.

But, you can't install the add-on from the Chrome Web Store.
I have a user who is using an add-on of mine, and I don't want to publish the add-on publicly. The add-on is just for their company.
I want to be able to publish an add-on as unlisted.