Publishing sheets addon

Hello Squadx

May 24, 2019, 2:19:56 AM5/24/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi, i have published a sheets addon but it is published as a chrome extension on CWS. And it is not available for download from sheets Add-ons->get add-ons (no result found while searching). I have also configured G suite marketplace api. I could not found any useful documentation regarding the manifest.json specifically for publishing a sheet addon on CWS.
dummy.json

Martin Hawksey

May 24, 2019, 5:09:11 AM5/24/19
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Here is the current guide for publishing Sheet Add-ons (also know as Editor Add-ons)  https://developers.google.com/gsuite/add-ons/how-tos/publishing-editor-addons

Publication to CWS is being phased out and you can learn more about that here https://developers.google.com/gsuite/add-ons/how-tos/cws-migration

Hope that helps

Martin Hawksey

May 24, 2019, 5:13:55 AM5/24/19
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
... and for manifest

The Apps Script manifest structure doesn't include any properties that are specific to editor add-ons. However, editor add-on manifests can define the general properties that are common to all Apps Script projects, such as OAuth scopes and library dependencies. See Manifest structure for a full list of potential manifest properties that editor add-ons can use.