A rendering simple with jquery is not working recently.

Dieferson Oliveira

May 9, 2024, 11:24:52 AMMay 9
to Google Apps Script Community
I am using JQuery for work with elements of the front.
I saved data (array of objects) in the window environment and I did append it to the page, but, now this is appearing in my console and things are not working properly.

For example, I put a filter to the front for filter users that will show in the front but, when I use this filter, an error appears in my console and the thing does not work in the front.

Screenshot from 2024-05-09 11-50-33.png

Ed Robinson

May 14, 2024, 11:51:03 AMMay 14
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi Dieferson,
can you give some more information:
- Is jquery running in an Editor add on sidebar? or workspace add on? Or something else?
- Do you think It it a Javascript method you've developed that is throwing the error? Or a pre-built component?