Where can i now see the console.logs of my projects?

Jose Pe Linares

May 21, 2019, 11:23:22 AM5/21/19
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com

Until now when i created a new project i could see it selecting View-StackDriver Logging. There i could see all console.log and errolr logs of my projects.

More than this,  If i go to:

There i can select differents projects, well there isen´t the projects that i do with google app script (not now), i can see what i did, but no actual projects.

What can i do?

Eric Koleda

May 22, 2019, 9:11:48 AM5/22/19
to Google Apps Script Community
The GCP projects that Apps Script created for you don't appear in the drop down in the Cloud console. Instead you need to click a direct link from Apps Script code editor that includes the current project ID in the URL.

- Eric

Jose Pe Linares

May 23, 2019, 6:46:52 AM5/23/19
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
I suppose that must be clicking resource-GCP then you have this screen:

Screenshot 2019-05-23 at 12.42.58.png

But if you want bind a google app script to one GCP then you must have a proffesional G Suite account. That is not in my mind (for now), i only want to see real time variable's values sending them with console.log. I don't know when that has changed because until now this was possible. i cant use debug in some functions on web app script (i must see real variables value) and this can make me hard to develop the app. Is there any way to make this?

Robert Gagliano

May 23, 2019, 5:35:22 PM5/23/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Go to https://script.google.com/home/executions where you can now see your Apps Script executions and view the output of console.log()

If all you are doing is viewing the logs, the above should be suitable using the default GCP project.

If you would like to use a standard GCP project, you will need a create a new GCP project and link your Apps Script file to the standard GCP project. You do not need a G Suite account for this.