Assistance with Apps Script to connect to State of Colorado Socrata DB

JD BELANGER

Apr 28, 2020, 4:36:09 PM4/28/20
to Google Apps Script Community
I am interested in connecting to the State of Colorado Socrata database to be able to return values to Google sheets from one of the live tables that the State maintains.  I need to find help as I am not a developer.  The scope of work is described below and to accomplish this mango you take an excessive 20 hours.

At a very high level this is what I would like to do, I would like to have script run through each record from my list of 3,000 + business names is A Google Sheet,  Column "A", have the script to go to the database then match the column A name toi the database field "entityname" and return the all fields beginning with "agent" to columns B,C,D,E  etc.  There is one entity name field.  There are 17 fields beginning with the word "agent"

Can someone help me or tell me where to go to get assistance please.

here are some specifics, the database connection is as follows:
Colorado information Marketplace
https://data.colorado.gov/

The dataset is "
Business Entities in Colorado"

This is other informaiton that I believe may be important or useful.

https://dev.socrata.com/foundry/data.colorado.gov/4ykn-tg5h

and  ...

and ...

Thanks in advance for looking at this and for your comments or reply.

R,
JDB

Dimu Designs

Apr 29, 2020, 6:40:52 AM4/29/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Are you open to hiring someone to build this for you?

If so I'd like to offer my services as a Developer. Feel free to contact me using the Google Form linked below: