How i can modify the styles using css in a google form using appscript

Jorge Enrique Romero Saray

Mar 29, 2020, 9:43:59 PM3/29/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi guys, I need to customize the style of a google forms, I need to use css with appscript its posible? Appscript

cbmserv...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2020, 11:40:42 PM3/29/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
No. Can not customize Google Forms at this point. Maybe in the future they will provide some ability to do that.

Michael O'Shaughnessy

Mar 30, 2020, 12:08:31 PM3/30/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Just fyi... I have been successful in leveraging HTML service with GAS.  I create a standalone script, code up a webpage (using all the css I want) and connect the script to a spreadsheet.  Here is a link to a set of videos where they show how easily this can be done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRQvySxaCW0&list=PLv9Pf9aNgemt82hBENyneRyHnD-zORB3l  Part 1 does a great job of doing a very quick example of the process.

By the way, a published stand alone script will have a "gray info/warning" bar at the top of the page which is a little annoying.  To get around this you can easily embed your app in a Google Site.

Mani Doraisamy

Mar 30, 2020, 2:09:32 PM3/30/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jorge,
You can use Formfacade (Disclaimer: I created it). It allows you to embed Google Forms in your web page and add CSS to it.

thanks,
mani