Incorrect detection of 'Needs verification' because of changes to your published consent screen

Martin Hawksey

Jun 12, 2019, 10:01:02 AM6/12/19
to Google Apps Script Community
I've had any apps script library that was verified in Jan 2018 and working happily since then suddenly throw an unverified screen. Looking at the Cloud Console project it's indicating that I've made changes to my consent screen but I've not made any changes. Has anyone else experience this recently? Wondering if Google have been running an automated process that is incorrectly detecting, or detecting something that was already there as new?

Capture.PNG