From formula to a script

massimo vigano

Oct 23, 2021, 10:08:23 AM10/23/21
to Google Apps Script Community

In this site they suggested a formula that works for my problem but I would like to turn it into a script to automate operations. (thanks CWL)

In the attached example you will find the Planning sheet where I get the summary of the commitments of different people. Then you will find the personal sheets of the individual people they share with me and where they insert their personal commitments divided between morning and afternoon.

In columns M (morning) and A (afternoon) the formula (inserted in the cells of the first day of the month) shows the number of commitments with me taking it from the Planning sheet and so they can see how much space they can devote to their other things. Until now they did it manually.

The people are 35 and the planned months are 6 (and the number of days for month change) and therefore the insertion and correction of the formulas are very long.

Can you help me make everything automatic through a script? I don't know how to do it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P6Nu90yQQWCdi4Bq14gVXpdZh_TMFsSxxtGjbrmZizU/edit?usp=sharing