External sanity check for a newly published Google Docs add-on

25 views
Skip to first unread message

Alberto O

unread,
Sep 20, 2026, 10:09:47 AM (8 days ago) Sep 20
to Google Apps Script Community

Hi,

I’ve recently published a small Google Docs Editor add-on in the Google Workspace Marketplace and I’d like to verify its behavior from the perspective of an unrelated external user.

I’m mainly interested in checking the installation/OAuth flow and basic functionality, rather than promoting the add-on or asking for reviews.

The add-on is Page Break Tools. It works with manually inserted page breaks and provides three commands:

  • Select to the next page break
  • Select to the previous page break
  • Select the current block between page breaks

If anyone is willing to spend a couple of minutes testing it, I’d particularly like to know:

  1. Does installation from the Marketplace complete normally?
  2. Is the authorization flow normal, with no unexpected “unverified app” warning?
  3. After opening or reloading a Google Doc, does the add-on appear normally?
  4. Do the three commands work in a simple document containing manual page breaks?

Marketplace listing:
https://workspace.google.com/marketplace/app/page_break_tools/74981452504

Even a simple confirmation that installation and the three commands worked would be very useful.

Thanks.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages