Execution Log broken?

Ed-alt Wu

May 30, 2019, 1:12:06 PM5/30/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Has anyone else been experiencing "weirdness" with Apps Script executions and Execution Logs in the past few weeks?

I have a bunch of Google Apps Scripts connected to Sheets (i.e. not standalone) that do fairly simple things, like send emails with cell values, copying data from one Sheet to another, etc.

From maybe 3 weeks ago, the Executions log (I'm talking about the one where, from the Script Editor, you go to the View - Executions menu) will show Durations of either 0s or e.g. 208443.006s (I'm not exaggerating!) and Statuses of Unknown (for the 0s ones) or Running (for the crazy duration ones).

The Executions log will show this regardless of whether the scripts ran on a trigger or manually. And these are all scripts that have been running perfectly fine for at least a few months.

I've actually been ignoring this, since they all seem to run (and I figured that the problem is on Google's end), but in the past few days, I'm encountering a few scripts that *don't* appear to have run successfully on trigger, but run successfully manually, regardless of what the Execution window is showing.

So has anyone else experienced this? Is there anything *I* can do to fix this?