Calendar pop-up display (on phone)

James Ong

Sep 9, 2021, 6:21:16 AM9/9/21
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi everyone,

As we all know, most people spend their time having more access to their phones than their computers. I have designed a google form with a date picker, and when I sent the form to test out on my phone, the calendar does not pop up on my phone compared to when I access the form on my computer. This means that the user has to manually key in dates and that is quite a tedious task.

I am just wondering, is there a way to display the calendar pop-up on the phone for the date picker without using any add-ons? Thank you in advance for any help that can be provided.