Is there any way to authenticate google play apps developers account?

Dev Bench

Oct 22, 2012, 1:51:36 AM10/22/12
to google-app...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is there any way to authenticate google play developers account?

I need a API where i can authenticate google play developers account. Developer will have to enter their login credentials such as Username/Email and Password of their google play store.

If the developer authenticate successfully then we fetch his/her apps from google play and can show them on our website.

If any one knows about it then please let me know your suggestions.

Regards,
Rajesh Gite.