GAM (GAMADV-X) Multiple Customers

Kevin Rook

Oct 1, 2019, 5:09:24 AM10/1/19
to GAM for G Suite

HI,
I've Started using the Multiple Customers Profiles in gam.cfg

which is great. But is there a way to port out which profile is set to default so i could add it to my shell so i know which company im working on?

my shell looks like this
"host:(KEVIN-MBPT) aws:(none) Gsuite:(none) git:(master) ✗"

it tells me which AWS profile im currently using and would like to populate the Gsuite one with which is my current default profile(customer)

Trivial Question but i would really appreciate any advice on this, has anyone else done this?

Kevin

Ross Scroggs

Oct 1, 2019, 10:31:51 AM10/1/19
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Kevin,

When you do gam config verify, the first line is the active section.

$ gam config verify

Section: DEFAULT

$ gam config verify

Section: RDS.org

$ cust=`gam config verify | head -n 1 | cut -d " " -f2`

$ echo $cust

RDS.org

Ross