GAM Project Creation

Austin Dukes

Nov 29, 2022, 3:15:24 PM11/29/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Installing GAM 6.31. I am having issues creating the project. First road bump was figuring out the previous admins did not have the Cloud Platform turned on. That has fixed my quick 403 error. However, not what happens is when it prompts me for the admin user, Input the email and the GAM Projection Creation wants to access your Google account part comes up and just spins and spins. Not sure where to go from here.

Thanks.

Ross Scroggs

Nov 29, 2022, 3:47:34 PM11/29/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Austin,

Send me a Meet/Zoom invitation and I'll try to help.

Ross

On Tue, Nov 29, 2022 at 12:15 PM Austin Dukes <austin...@cr.k12.de.us> wrote:
Installing GAM 6.31. I am having issues creating the project. First road bump was figuring out the previous admins did not have the Cloud Platform turned on. That has fixed my quick 403 error. However, not what happens is when it prompts me for the admin user, Input the email and the GAM Projection Creation wants to access your Google account part comes up and just spins and spins. Not sure where to go from here.

Thanks.

Dukes Austin

Nov 29, 2022, 5:56:57 PM11/29/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
It will have to be tomorrow. Likely until the afternoon before I'll free time for that. I'm also EST timezone.

Dec 2, 2022, 11:25:11 AM12/2/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Are you available today?

Ross Scroggs

Dec 2, 2022, 11:55:19 AM12/2/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Austin,

Yes, send Meet/Zoom invitation.

Ross

Austin Dukes

Dec 2, 2022, 12:29:00 PM12/2/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Actually, I found out what the issue was. Not only did I need to Turn on the Cloud platform (got me to the forever loading screen), but then I also needed to turn on the Project Creation Settings.