GAM setup issue

Amol Dagadkhair

Jun 9, 2020, 11:07:32 AM6/9/20
to GAM for G Suite
Hello,

I am trying to setup GAM freshly and able to complete the setup and authentication. but when i actually run commands i get below response:

-----
GAM 5.10 - https://git.io/gam - pyinstaller
Python 3.8.3 64-bit final
google-api-python-client 1.8.3
Windows 2012ServerR2 6.3.9600  Multiprocessor Free AMD64

Usage: gam [OPTIONS]...

GAM. Retrieve or set G Suite domain,
user, group and alias settings. Exhaustive list of commands

Examples:
gam info domain
gam create user jsmith firstname John lastname Smith password secretpass
gam update user jsmith suspended on
gam.exe update group announcements add member jsmith

-------

for Gam ifo domain and gam user a_u...@example.com check serviceaccount i am getting proper response.

Do you know whats wrong? if i have missed anything?

Br,
Amol

Ross Scroggs

Jun 9, 2020, 11:26:38 AM6/9/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Amol,

Show the command that doesn't work.

Ross

Jay Lee

Jun 9, 2020, 11:26:55 AM6/9/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
What commands are you running that just show that output?

Jay Lee

Amol Dagadkhair

Jun 9, 2020, 11:30:31 AM6/9/20
to GAM for G Suite
Hi Jay,

I am using sendas query over the Group:

gam user User email address sendas Groupemail address "Group Display name"

BR,
Amol

On Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 8:56:55 PM UTC+5:30, Jay Lee wrote:
What commands are you running that just show that output?

Jay Lee

Amol Dagadkhair

Jun 9, 2020, 11:40:59 AM6/9/20
to GAM for G Suite
Hi All,

I just figured it out the issue and its working now fine.

Thanks.