Read/Change a User's Google Account Icon Color

NCody

May 6, 2019, 3:31:24 PM5/6/19
to GAM for G Suite

Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 2.13.29 PM.png

When I log into my google account I have little user account circle with my initial (N) that has a color (for me kind of pinkish red) that is standard where ever I log in. Is there a way to pull the #RRGGBB color that a user has? Is there a way to change this color for an account?

I didn't see it in either the GAM or GAMADV-X user pages but could have missed it. I suspect it could be a pregenerated image and not a simple value.
Nick

Ross Scroggs

May 6, 2019, 5:44:13 PM5/6/19
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Nick,

All you can do is update the picture; if you don't have a picture you get something like what you see.

Ross