Print all datatransfer ERROR: no such user <built-in function id>

Danish Momin

Jun 22, 2016, 5:40:28 AM6/22/16
to Google Apps Manager
Hi,

I am getting below error while printing datatransfer report in GAM, though this working fine 2-3 weeks back.

gam version 3.65

//gam print datatransfers status failed todrive
ERROR: no such user <built-in function id>
//
Please help in resolving the same

Ross Scroggs

Jun 22, 2016, 9:09:45 AM6/22/16
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Danish,

GAM is trying to print the results; it converts user IDs to email addresses but one of the results contains a now non-existant user ID; GAM bails out with the message you see.
I've submitted a fix to Jay to have GAM just print the user ID as uid:XXXXXXXXXX
In the mean time, here is a version with the correction: https://github.com/taers232c/GAM/releases/tag/v3.66

Ross

Danish Momin

Danish Momin

Dec 15, 2016, 6:01:47 AM12/15/16
to GAM for G Suite
hi,

Got this error again in GAM 4.03.

Ross Scroggs

Dec 15, 2016, 9:55:21 AM12/15/16
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Danish,

Please post the output from the 4.03 error.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GAM for G Suite" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-apps-manager.

Ross Scroggs

Dec 15, 2016, 10:46:16 AM12/15/16
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Danish,

More error checking was required. Try this version: https://github.com/taers232c/GAM/releases
It is a drop-in replacement, don't create projects, or any new authorization, it's ready to go.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GAM for G Suite" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-apps-manager.

Danish Momin

Dec 16, 2016, 2:09:22 AM12/16/16
to GAM for G Suite