cpanel email (route) forward vs user email forward

tk

Sep 26, 2013, 2:55:22 PM9/26/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
hi,

as an admin i have two possibilities to set an email forward.
a.) i could login into cpanel as administrator - search the user and in the user settings set a new email route

b.) i could login as the user and set the email forwarding there. this can be seen by the user and can also be accomplished by gam using
gam user USERNAME forward on DESTINATION keep
and the info can also be retrieved by running
gam user USERNAME show forward

i would like to have the functionality of b - the user's individual settings for the cpanel or adminstration options.

do they exist and i missed somthing?

thanks for an help

tk

Dave Kaminsky

Sep 26, 2013, 5:43:23 PM9/26/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I think google has crippled the API for this as it was abused by spammers in the past.  The only use case that I  know of that works is forwarding from one blah.org domain account to another blah.og domain account. but that is in user setting and is visible to the user.