Gam Error Messages

Felisha

Nov 4, 2014, 2:24:27 PM11/4/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Whenever I try to do anything in Gam i get an error message.
For example

C:\gam>gam info user fburns
Traceback <most recent call last>:
   File "gam.py", line 6393, in <module>
   File "gam.py", line 182, in doGAMCheckForUpdates
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'C:\\gam\\lastupdatecheck.txt'

No matter what syntax I put in I get that same error. I have enabled my API's but I am unsure what else would be denying me access.

Jim Karlin

Nov 20, 2014, 11:17:06 AM11/20/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
If you're running Windows and have User Account Control turned on, have you tried "run as administrator"?  It looks like you're getting a file level access denied to your GAM folder.