Print list of private groups

Gdunny

Apr 9, 2019, 10:03:37 AM4/9/19
to GAM for G Suite
Hello,

I am trying to print a list of all groups but I am finding that my list is not giving me all groups.  With super admin access, you would think it would pull everything but it appears that private groups are not included.

Ross Scroggs

Apr 9, 2019, 10:07:57 AM4/9/19
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
What are private groups? For one of the groups you know of but don't see, do the following:
gam info group pgr...@domain.com

On Apr 9, 2019, at 7:03 AM, Gdunny <gregory....@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to print a list of all groups but I am finding that my list is not giving me all groups.  With super admin access, you would think it would pull everything but it appears that private groups are not included.

Gdunny

Apr 9, 2019, 11:10:37 AM4/9/19
to GAM for G Suite
after some additional research, the item that was being excluded is a shared calendar.  Is there a way to list all shared calendars with members and owners?

Ross Scroggs

Apr 9, 2019, 11:23:15 AM4/9/19
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
By shared calendar do you mean it's a resource calendar?

Gdunny

Ross Scroggs

Apr 9, 2019, 11:51:28 AM4/9/19
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Basic or Advanced Gam:
gam calendar f...@group.calendar.google.com showacl
Advanced gam:
gam calendar f...@group.calendar.google.com show acls
gam calendar f...@group.calendar.google.com print acls

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-apps-manager.

Gdunny

Apr 9, 2019, 12:53:18 PM4/9/19
to GAM for G Suite
I think I may end up using a gam batch on this command for each user:

am user us...@company.com print calendars  > Calendar.csv