Deleting a user and then recreating a user

pmh

Jan 20, 2015, 5:41:44 PM1/20/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
How can I delete a user and then recreate it within the 5 days?

Thanks

Snowy Hydro: Confidential Communication.
This email (which includes any attachments) may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged or protected by copyright.
If this email has been sent to you by mistake, please inform us by reply and then delete the email and destroy any printed copy and do
not disclose or use the information in it. There is no warranty that this email is error or virus free. If this is a private communication
it does not represent the views of Snowy Hydro. Snowy Hydro collects personal information to provide our services. For more information about use, disclosure and access see our privacy policy at www.snowyhydro.com.au.