Error using "show filelist" (TypeError: sequence item 0: expected string or Unicode, dict found)

Tilman Mayer

Mar 19, 2015, 11:15:28 AM3/19/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
For most users this command is working, but for some users I am getting an error. I would guess there is an issue with the name of a file?
The issue also leads "gam all users show filelist" to stop on stumbling upon the offending user.

gam-64>gam user username show filelist
Getting files for user...@domain.tld...
 got 448 files for user...@domain.tld...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gam.py", line 7605, in <module>
  File "gam.py", line 1896, in showDriveFiles
TypeError: sequence item 0: expected string or Unicode, dict found

Using GAM 3.43 on win64.

Tilman

Chris Lehr

Aug 25, 2015, 10:23:19 AM8/25/15
to Google Apps Manager
I am getting the same in 3.51 but seems to be for ALL users.  Find a fix?