Unable to install compatible version on Raspberry Pi

Anthony Simone

Feb 19, 2020, 4:45:33 PM2/19/20
to GAM for G Suite
Hi,

Trying to get GAMADV-XTD3 set up on a little pi 3 in my office. When I run the script, I get the below error. Is there a build that's compatible? If so, what is the link to it?

anthony@scotty:/bin/gam $ bash <(curl -s -S -L https://git.io/fhZWP) -l -d /usr/local/bin/gam
This Linux distribution uses glibc 2.28
Using GAM compiled against glibc2.27

ERROR: this installer currently only supports x86_64 and arm64 Linux. Looks like you're running on armv7l. Exiting.

Jay Lee

Feb 19, 2020, 9:29:25 PM2/19/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Rasbian is a 32-bit OS despite Rapi 3+ being a 64-bit device. You need to run a 64-bit aarch64 / arm64 OS like Ubuntu or Debian on the Pi for these compiled versions of GAM to work.

Alternatively you can install Python 3.6+ and run the GAM source version.

Jay