Course copyfrom

Shawn W.

May 22, 2020, 12:50:44 PM5/22/20
to GAM for G Suite
When doing a copyfrom to create a classroom, I also make a copy of all resources but the copied assignments link to the original not the copy in the class drive.

Is there something I am doing wrong or is this even possible?

Shawn W.

May 22, 2020, 1:39:52 PM5/22/20
to GAM for G Suite
I want to use this checkbox essentially (see attached screenshot)
2020-05-22 10_37_12-Classwork for Summer_ English 3.png

Ross Scroggs

May 22, 2020, 2:06:21 PM5/22/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Shawn,

I'll have to investigate how to do this.

Ross

This is sent from a PVUSD account.
Emails and other correspondence to and from Paradise Valley School District are subject to public disclosure, upon request, according to Arizona Public Records Law (A.R.S. §39-121, et seq.) and corresponding State records retention requirements, unless the content is specifically exempt from disclosure by a state or federal law.

Shawn W.

May 22, 2020, 4:47:01 PM5/22/20
to GAM for G Suite
From https://developers.google.com/classroom/guides/manage-coursework

It looks like it would be changing the link url and replacing it with the new one. after copying the file so that we have a new id for it.

Shawn W.

Ross Scroggs