Drive/Email Combined storage quota

Charles Mifsud

Jul 9, 2013, 8:07:57 AM7/9/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Google recently combined the Gmail(25GB) and Drive(5GB) storage. Therefore users are now able to use all quota(30GB) on Drive. This may result in users filling up their combined storage quickly (by uploading large files on Drive for example) and maybe not aware that they will not leave enough space for new emails.

Is there a way to monitor the combined storage of all users using GAM(get quota usage)? This would be very useful in order to warn users in advance.

Many thanks
Charles

Raffi Parikian

Jul 18, 2013, 2:46:02 PM7/18/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I am also interested in a way to query the storage info.  We need to delete a bunch of accounts in mass, and need a way of determining if these users have any drive data that needs to be transferred.