Create OAuth client ID - Other is missing

Sean Herman

Mar 24, 2020, 10:44:16 AM3/24/20
to GAM for G Suite
I have tried Web application and receive invalid URL redirect.

I have tried Desktop app and everything is fine but the serviceaccount check never ever succeeds. I can update group membership but not get user info (which is strange, IMHO).

What am I supposed to be setting here? I've used GAM for years and have tried deleting and recreating and it just never works after several hours of waiting.

What do I do now that Other doesn't exist?
Message has been deleted

Ross Scroggs

Mar 24, 2020, 10:47:43 AM3/24/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Sean,

Desktop App is what yo want; it replaced Other.

When you do: gam user us...@domain.com check serviceaccount
make sure that us...@domain.com is a valid email address for your domain.

Message has been deleted

Sean Herman

Mar 24, 2020, 6:59:35 PM3/24/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

Still not working and all my posts get deleted that contain the details. Strange.