gdata.apps.multidomain.data how do i get this ? so i can use SetSudpended(self,value)

Angelo

Aug 25, 2014, 2:58:47 PM8/25/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
i noticed that my gam install has the path
/Gam321/gdata/apps/multidomain
and the services.py file

my python code has
import gdata.apps.multidomain.service

how do i import
import gdata.apps.multidomain.data

so i can have code like
mdObj = gdata.apps.multidomain.service.MultiDomainService()
mdObj = apply_auth(domain, token, mdObj)
google_user = mdObj.RetrieveUser(google_data['userEmail'])               # get google acct
mdObj.SetSuspend(google_user,'true')                     # set to SUSPEND

the last line gives error
AttributeError: 'MultiDomainService' object has no attribute 'SetSuspend'

thank you
-ALF

Jay Lee

Aug 25, 2014, 3:03:27 PM8/25/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I don't maintain the gdata library, I only include it in GAM. It's hosted at:

though you really should be coding against the new Google Python Libraries:

the multidomain calls are using the old, deprecated Provisioning API that's due to be turned off soon. You should be using the google-api-python-client and the Admin SDK Directory API which is what GAM uses since version 3.

Jay Lee