Adding Users to multiple calendars

Don Beck

Nov 28, 2022, 4:44:56 PM11/28/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
I have a list of about 5 users and a list of about 30 calendars (I have the calendar IDs).  Looking for a command where I can add these users to the list of calendara all at same time.

Bassel Massamiri

Nov 28, 2022, 4:49:49 PM11/28/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Don,

I mthink you should use this command:

gam calendar <Calendar Email Address> add acls writer <User Email Address> sendnotifications false

gam calendar <calendar email> add freebusy|read|editor|owner <user email> [sendnotifications true|false]
https://github.com/GAM-team/GAM/wiki/CalendarExamples#adding-users-to-a-calendars-acl

Regards,

On Mon, Nov 28, 2022 at 4:45 PM Don Beck <dcb...@merig.com> wrote:
I have a list of about 5 users and a list of about 30 calendars (I have the calendar IDs).  Looking for a command where I can add these users to the list of calendara all at same time.
PLEASE NOTE
The information in this E-Mail message is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above.  If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not further disseminate, distribute, or forward this E-mail message.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender. Thank you!

Ross Scroggs

Nov 28, 2022, 5:34:26 PM11/28/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Don,

Make a flat file with one calendar id per row, let's call it CalendarList.txt

gam users user1,user2,...,user5 add calendars file CalendarList.txt

Ross