Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Stephen Law

ongelezen,
15 apr 2021, 14:41:1715-04-2021
aan GAM for Google Workspace
Once again, beating my head against the wall. Running the command:

gam csv C:\GAM\Suspend.csv gam update user ~email suspended on

Getting this error

ERROR: 403: Not Authorized to access this resource/api - forbidden

Have reauthorized GAM and rotated the key. Updated to GAM 6.01. Not sure what is going on. Looks like some users are suspended, others are not in the OUs I am applying this action to.

Once again, any help would be most appreicated.

/SRL

Maj Marshall Giguere

ongelezen,
15 apr 2021, 15:05:0815-04-2021
aan google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Try:
 gam csv C:\GAM\Suspend.csv gam suspend user ~email

Maj Marshall E. Giguere, CAP
NH Wing Director of IT
U.S. Air Force Auxiliary

Allen beantwoorden