Header not found

Akiva Fleischmann

Aug 16, 2020, 9:07:11 PM8/16/20
to GAM for G Suite
Hey all, I've come across a vexing problem. A GSheet that I have used multiple times to quickly add a user with a username, password, etc. has ALWAYS worked until it spit out this weird error one day for now reason and I can't figure it out. Can someone please help???

pdate Sheet"><meta property="og:type" content="article"><meta property="og:site_name" content="Google Docs"><meta property="og:url" content="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qe4qjQB8sgp7DFE06wiDm-LkcPTfGr0ijfBaUj1EiDI/edit?ouid=103869937
730202945414&amp;urlBuilderDomain=fuchsmizrachi.org?format%3Dcsv&amp;id=1qe4qjQB8sgp7DFE06wiDm-LkcPTfGr0ijfBaUj1EiDI&amp;gid=0&amp;usp=embed_facebook"><meta property="og:description" content="createfaculty".
Help: Syntax in file /home/afleischmann/bin/gamadv-xtd3/GamCommands.txt

Here is the code I am trying to run. It has worked fine in the past, but for some reason it is now telling me that the header username, which is right there, can't be found: gam csv gsheet afleis...@fuchsmizrachi.org id 1qe4qjQB8sgp7DFE06wiDm-LkcPTfGr0ijfBaUj1EiDI createfaculty gam create user ~username ou ~ou firstname ~firstname lastname ~lastname password ~password changepassword true

This is a screenshot of my g sheet, with sensitive information crossed out:

Can anyone please help????

Ian Crew

Aug 16, 2020, 9:23:27 PM8/16/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Did you maybe download the Sheet as HTML instead of CSV?

Ian

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-apps-manager/e51526a4-38c3-4ad9-b999-7a41139f69cdo%40googlegroups.com.

--
Ian Crew

Solutions Architect
Productivity & Collaboration Services
Information Services and Technology

Akiva Fleischmann

Aug 16, 2020, 9:25:04 PM8/16/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I don't think I understand - I am asking it to read a gsheet I have in my google drive - I didn't download anything...

-------
Rabbi Akiva Fleischmann
Director of Technology
Fuchs Mizrachi School

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "GAM for G Suite" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-apps-manager/CAD2sLFuhtNN2xeS_eONTXGA5-wFyjhxkSYao28kdYVwjgtZANg%40mail.gmail.com.

Ian Crew

Aug 16, 2020, 9:38:30 PM8/16/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Oh, sorry! I missed that! (Thought you were downloading from sheets as a CSV and then using that CSV locally. That would likely work as a workaround until you figure out the real issue if it’s urgent.)

Maybe try redoing the two “Authorize” steps at

Ian

Akiva Fleischmann

Aug 16, 2020, 9:48:04 PM8/16/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Can you teach me how to reference a csv file locally please?

-------
Rabbi Akiva Fleischmann
Director of Technology
Fuchs Mizrachi School

Ian Crew

Aug 16, 2020, 9:56:46 PM8/16/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

Akiva Fleischmann

Aug 16, 2020, 10:10:46 PM8/16/20
to GAM for G Suite
Problem solved! I update GAM and now everything works.... sheesh

Will know for next time!
Ian Crew

Solutions Architect
Productivity & Collaboration Services
Information Services and Technology

Ian Crew

Solutions Architect
Productivity & Collaboration Services
Information Services and Technology

Ian Crew

Aug 16, 2020, 11:56:02 PM8/16/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Great! Glad it worked out.

Ian

Ian Crew

Solutions Architect
Productivity & Collaboration Services
Information Services and Technology

Ian Crew

Solutions Architect
Productivity & Collaboration Services
Information Services and Technology

Ian Crew

Solutions Architect
Productivity & Collaboration Services
Information Services and Technology

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-apps-manager/209cc9fd-ea59-4895-8d02-22451b0104c8o%40googlegroups.com.

Ross Scroggs

Aug 17, 2020, 9:52:28 AM8/17/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Ian/Akiva,

David Tod discovered this on Saturday morning and with his help I updated GAMADV-XTD3 (5.08.16) to fix the problem; I submitted the fix to Jay as well.

Ross

Akiva Fleischmann

Aug 17, 2020, 9:58:14 AM8/17/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com