Searching all Team Drives for audio and video files

Ben Sand

Jun 26, 2024, 7:13:22 PM (7 days ago) Jun 26
to GAM for Google Workspace
I am running into trouble trying to get this to work.  has anyone done a search of team drives looking for audio and/or video files before. I have exported a list of all the drives with id but having trouble formatting the gam command to get both audio and video files with sizes.

Thanks

Ross Scroggs

Jun 26, 2024, 7:15:07 PM (7 days ago) Jun 26
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Show the command you're tryimg.

Ross
----
Ross Scroggs

On Jun 26, 2024, at 4:13 PM, Ben Sand <benjam...@boisestate.edu> wrote:

I am running into trouble trying to get this to work.  has anyone done a search of team drives looking for audio and/or video files before. I have exported a list of all the drives with id but having trouble formatting the gam command to get both audio and video files with sizes.

Thanks

Ross Scroggs

Jun 26, 2024, 7:28:09 PM (7 days ago) Jun 26
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
You're going to do something like this:

gam user man...@domain.com print filelist select teamdriveid <TeamDriveID> showmimetype category audio,video fields id,name,mimetype

See: https://github.com/taers232c/GAMADV-XTD3/wiki/Users-Drive-Files-Display#file-selection-by-mime-type