Google Sites Support

EL

Mar 30, 2016, 2:59:43 AM3/30/16
to Google Apps Manager
Do you plan to add commands that will allow for the creation / updating / printing / deletion of Google Sites, Google Sites pages, Google Site settings, and Google Site Page Settings?

It would be awesome if this existed so that I could created the 125+ pages that I need to create with a csv and gam command.

Thanks

Jared Mayer

Sep 7, 2016, 6:17:17 PM9/7/16
to Google Apps Manager
+1 for Sites GAM scripts

Aaron S Zech

Jul 26, 2017, 9:54:17 AM7/26/17
to GAM for G Suite
There is no API access for Google Sites at this time. So GAM can't be used to interact with Google sites

Stuart Cummings

Aug 30, 2018, 4:40:46 AM8/30/18
to GAM for G Suite

Ross Scroggs

Aug 30, 2018, 8:18:51 AM8/30/18
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Stuart,

That API is for classic sites, not the new sites.

CloudManager - User Lifecycle Management for G Suite

This email is confidential and may contain privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient then you must not copy it, forward it, use it for any purpose, or disclose it to another person. Instead please return it to the sender immediately. Please then delete your copy from your system.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted