Skip inbox when creating filter?

Nick H.

Aug 8, 2017, 10:59:58 AM8/8/17
to GAM for G Suite
Is there a way to skip the inbox in a filter? For instance, when I create a filter it works fine and labels the emails, but a duplicated one stays in the inbox.

Ross Scroggs

Aug 8, 2017, 11:12:29 AM8/8/17
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Nick,

Specify the action archive to skip the inbox.

Ross

Nick H.