Update GAM ADV

已查看 46 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jason Komendat

未读,
2021年7月28日 09:33:202021/7/28
收件人 GAM for Google Workspace
Is there a command to update versions> I found one for a cloud instal but I have it on a windows server. Do I need to delete it and start over?

Version Check:
  Current: 6.00.02
   Latest: 6.06.12

Ross Scroggs

未读,
2021年7月28日 09:38:052021/7/28
收件人 google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Jason,

You simply download the new version and install it. To bring everything up to date you can do the following.
gam update project
gam oauth create
gam user us...@domain.com check serviceaccount

Jason Komendat

未读,
2021年7月28日 09:44:482021/7/28
收件人 GAM for Google Workspace
Awesome, thanks for the help

Francesco Piccolo

未读,
2021年7月28日 11:35:382021/7/28
收件人 GAM for Google Workspace
Ross,  what are these commands you entered for?
I'll simply download the updated file and launch it.

Ross Scroggs

未读,
2021年7月28日 11:49:142021/7/28
收件人 google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Francesco,

gam update project - Update project to include and new APIs that GAM might be using
gam oauth create - Authorize new APIs for client access
gam user us...@domain.com check serviceaccount - Authorize new APIs for service account access

These steps can be skipped if you have been keeping your version current, but if you're updating from an older version they are a good idea.

Ross

--
回复全部
回复作者